1. Acceptance of Agreement
2. Website Terms
B. The website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by LawnNibbler.com. LawnNibbler.com cannot take responsibility for: the content, user agreements, or practices of any third-party websites. By using the website, you agree to not hold LawnNibbler.com or its partners responsible for any liability from the use of third-party websites.
C. By using the website you hereby agree to not circumvent, disable, or interfere with any security-related features.
3. Account Terms
A. LawnNibbler.com may provide users with an account to access certain areas of the website. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You will be held responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, therefore must keep your password secure. You may never use another’s account without permission. You must notify LawnNibbler.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
B. You agree LawnNibbler.com in its sole discretion for any reason may terminate any account it deems inappropriate.
4. Restrictions and Prohibitions
LawnNibbler.com grants you permission to use the website in agreement to conditions outlined below, but not limited to:
A. You will not redistribute any material pertaining to the website or user submissions without the written approval of LawnNibbler.com.
B. You agree not to access LawnNibbler.com content through any other methods or locations other than the pages at which the material appear on the website.
D. You agree not to use the Website, for commercial gain, unless properly permitted by LawnNibbler.com. Prohibited commercial uses include but are not limited to: charging for access to content available on the website, the sale of advertising on the website or any third-party website with the purpose of gaining revenue.
F. You agree to not access the website using robots, spiders or any other automated means.
5. Content Use
A. The content on the LawnNibbler.com website excluding user generated or uploaded content, is owned by or licensed to LawnNibbler.com and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights by law.
B. You agree to not copy or redistribute any user generated content unless otherwise permitted. You may not redistribute any content deriving from LawnNibbler.com for commercial purposes.
C. You agree not alter or compromise any security features of the website in association with protecting content.
D. You agree to not hold LawnNibbler.com responsible for the accuracy, safety, or the intellectual property rights of user submitted content. You acknowledge that user submitted content may be subject to inaccuracy and/or objectionable material, and by accessing it you are agreeing to waive any legal rights, further granting LawnNibbler.com and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
6. User Content Submission
A. You are responsible for your own submissions and the consequences as a result of posting or publishing them. By submitting content to the website or blog you confirm to own or possess the necessary rights and permissions to authorize LawnNibbler.com use of all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all your submissions.
B. By submitting content to the website, you hereby grant LawnNibbler.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, and transferable license to use, host, display, reproduce, distribute, convert, and promote user content, in any formats in association with the LawnNibbler.com Website and its affiliates business.
C. You agree to not submit content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secrets or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have sufficient permission from the rightful owner to submit the content and to grant LawnNibbler.com all of the appropriate license rights.
D. Once notified of user content that infringes on another’s intellectual property rights, LawnNibbler.com reserves the right to remove without prior notice at its own discretion. At any time LawnNibbler.com may remove any material for any reason which it deems applicable.
7. Copyright and Digital Millennium Copyright Act
A. If you are represent a copyright owner and believe that content infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify our designated copyright agent with regards to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (refer to 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further information):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To notify LawnNibbler.com of claimed infringement all information can be reached as follows:
4839 SW 148th AVE., #333
Davie, FL 33330
By e-mail: Click here.
You acknowledge that failure to comply with all of the requirements of Section 7(A), will render your DMCA notice invalid.
Please note under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is deemed as infringing may be subject to liability.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your content that was unrightfully removed and is not infringing because you have the prior authorization from the copyright owner or copyright owner’s agent, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York, NY, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the designated Copyright Agent, LawnNibbler.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at LawnNibbler.com’s discretion.
Please note under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is removed by mistake may be subject to liability.
YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF LAWNNIBBLER.COM WEBSITE IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF APPLICABLE LAW LAWNNIBBLER.COM, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED IN RELATION TO USE OF THE WEBSITE. LAWNNIBBLER.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE OR SITES LINKED TO. YOU AGREE TO NOT HOLD LAWNNIBBLER.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES RESPONSIBLE FOR (I) ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSSES, LIABLITIES, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES IN ASSOCIATION TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY VIRUSES TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION TO THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, (V) THE WARRANT OR GURANTEE OF ANY THIRD PARTY OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE.
You understand that LawnNibbler.com operates under the jurisdiction of the State of Florida. You agree that any claim or dispute between you and LawnNibbler.com will be decided exclusively by the court located within the jurisdiction of New York State. You hereby consent to the submission of personal information in the jurisdiction for the purposes of litigation. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ACTION OR CAUSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LawnNibbler.com WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF THE ACTION OR ELSE THE SUCH CAUSE OF THE ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.